20120506

Spring: Lakes, Seas, Cities, Travels


Marzo




Benny, Lago Maggiore


Amendola


Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio



Piadena




school trips


beneath the stable where 1900 was filmed




country folks, dreamers of travel


Can I [sic] my own spelling errors?


Cremona



Aprile


markets that make me think of my mum and Katherine


Milano, San Marco



San Giovanni


Ferarra


Maria Grazia, mothers






Bologna


Salone del Mobile, Milano



















the portable, multi-functional box for all your homeless endeavors, no sarcasm implied




Corso Garabaldi

While drawing this this English guy came up to me and asked if he could take pictures of me for his piece of the street style of Design Week in Milan. I forget the publication, but I'm wearing this awesome green jacket and an orange skirt. Keep your eyes out because mine aren't.


Piazza Piemonte, still my favorite


years under lava grazie a Vesuvius



with a sea breeze and birds a-tweetin', walking through ruins and feeling like a ghost



ferry rides




pictures


mohalks



Capri, love












artichokes



3:15, almost getting left behind


Sorrento


Palazzo Reale di Caserto, bad jokes, too hot


Roma




Piazza Navona 


friends, laughs



pranks


from our hotel balcony: sunset


sunrise


Il Vaticano



ruins


last one to the top buys gelato




evening light, me falling in love with Rome





Maggio


lonely wanders




Piazza di Pietra


rain a'comin'


it came






No comments:

Post a Comment